Saturday, February 28, 2015

Blog Stalkers Issue 2



Here we are at the end of February. The Blog Stalkers have been battling the sickies within each of their homes. Resulting in being a little behind on stalking blogs. However, we have some goodies for you. Don't forget to follow us on Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/blogstalkers
stephanie
"Hi there Stephanie here one of your friendly blog stalkers. So I am able to joke often about probably being America's worst cook. However I have found a blog that I love that is inspiring my inner cook (where ever that may be) I have a book mark list a mile long of recipes that I want to try from these amazing ladies. Have you tried any of their recipes? http://www.sixsistersstuff.com/
I'm a huge fan of It's Always Autumn! I love the variety of posts she writes, from holiday crafts to photography to food! After painting my home in preparation to attempt to sell, I kept all my pictures off the walls. I'm the type of person that love to have photos, art,
Crystalwording... anything that reminds me of the life I'm so grateful to have. So, this post by It's Always Autumn really caught my eye. I love how this instagram wall of photos looks and really want to do something like!
I also love that the photos can be changed easily. Swapping out photos is something I do regularly when my frames are up, but this would be easy! Check out her blog post to find out exactly how to accomplish this project by yourself!
lisa-270x300
My blog post find this month is perfect for anyone running a home business. Fellow crochet designer, Thomasina Designs helps us all out with some great advice on "Keeping Accounts." She includes instructions on setting up a spreadsheet to track of your money coming in and going out. Now is the perfect time to get your own income/expenses in order and see how your "really" doing.
Thank you for following us and looking forward to next months finds....
Until next month,
Stephanie, Lisa, & Crystal




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment

Looking Forward.....

As I sit here and dust off the cobwebs to my tiny ghost town of a blog, I am excited to make a fresh start and slowly get back to what...