Sunday, December 22, 2013

Stash it Sunday ~ Week 34

 Christmas is just a few days away and this week I am picking collections that I would like to see under my tree this week. A girl can dream can't she.... (haha). We stopped by our lovely sponsor so please stop by and check out all the amazing deals they have going on. 



Fat Quarter Shop

 


How cute is the Gracious Button Tree Lane by Anni Downs!!! I LOVE this collection and for sure want this on my Christmas list. I would make a craft bag out of this collection for sure. Even an apron would look cute with this collection. I am very much an earth tone type girl and this is just so me. I think I will definitely be picking this one up even if its after Christmas lol. 

Gracious Button Tree Lane Fat Quarter Bundle Anni Downs for Henry Glass Fabrics



Check out Snug This 'N That by Nancy Halvorsen. I love the brightness of this collection. It just screams summer to me. This is another one that I would love under my tree this week.  I would love to make a beach blanket with this collection. The prints are so simple and whimsical but I just cant get over how much I love the color combos. 




If you have not had the chance to stop by our sponsor please do so. They have so many amazing collections to choose from. 

 The Fat quarter shop can be found on Facebook and you can also follow them on their blog page - The Jolly Jabber -

I always love to hear from my readers so why don't you let me know what you would do with this collection if it was in your stash.....
Happy Stashing,



Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment

Looking Forward.....

As I sit here and dust off the cobwebs to my tiny ghost town of a blog, I am excited to make a fresh start and slowly get back to what...