Sunday, November 17, 2013

Stash it Sunday ~ Week 31



This week sure has been crazy for weather. Early we had snow falling and today we have tornado watches. Never a dull moment up here in Wisconsin. This week I started sewing again and almost finished 2 quilt toppers. I will have photos and tutorials ready in 2014. I have to say it was so relaxing to hear the hum of my machine again. I found some awesome collections to share with you this week from our lovely sponsor!!!!



Fat Quarter Shop

 


I love the look of fresh colors along with modern prints and textures. I thought the Ashley Newcomb's Blogger Choice Bundle expressed everything I love. Those greens and blue are so relaxing. I think this would make an amazing quilt for a bed at a beach house by the ocean side. OR on my bed up her in bitterly cold Wisconsin. haha   Either way I think this collection just screams YUMMY!!!!! and I want some!!!!!

Ashley Newcomb's Blogger's Choice Fat Quarter Bundle


This weeks Bargain Corner is a real winner in my household !! Set Sail by Jay-Cyn Designs is SEW SEA Worthy in my book. I would love to get this collection and make a great boat bag for all our Sundays out on the boat during the summer months.  This collection is regularly $54.99 and is on sale for 50% off at $27.49.

Set Sail Fat Quarter Bundle Jay-Cyn for Birch Organic Fabrics


 The Fat quarter shop can be found on Facebook and you can also follow them on their blog page - The Jolly Jabber -

I always love to hear from my readers so why don't you let me know what you would do with this collection if it was in your stash.....
Happy Stashing,



Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment

Looking Forward.....

As I sit here and dust off the cobwebs to my tiny ghost town of a blog, I am excited to make a fresh start and slowly get back to what...