Sunday, November 3, 2013

Stash it Sunday Week 30




Well I can honestly say that I officially miss fall. It is starting to get cold up here in Wisconsin. I do have to admit I am a bit of a baby when it comes to being cold. Once it starts getting cold I do this sort of nesting thing around the house and I get all my crafting stuff ready for a long crafty hibernation. This last week I sorted through all my fabric and pulled out everything that I would like to work with this season. Do you do anything like that?

Well this week we stopped by our Lovely sponsor and found a couple great collections to share with you. 




Fat Quarter Shop

 


So we all know that Christmas is really just around the corner. Many of us have started pulling out our Christmas fabric and starting those holiday sewing projects. Here is one collection that is a must have. The Bows All Wrapped Up Collection by Maywood Studios is so yummy!! I think this would make an amazing table topper or even some fabulous place mats. I would love to add this collection to my stash for sure. The traces of blue are a great way to set off all the greens and reds. 

Bows All Wrapped Up Fat Quarter Bundle Maywood Studios Fabric



This weeks Bargain Corner I am just so in love with!!The Legend of Webb Hill by Dana Brooks is such a whimsical collection. I honestly can't find one thing that I don't like about this collection. This collection is regularly $52.50 and is on sale for 50% off at $26.25. Hurry while supplies last there are only 2 left!!!!!!

Legend of Webb Hill Fat Quarter Bundle Dana Brooks for Henry Glass Fabrics


 The Fat quarter shop can be found on Facebook and you can also follow them on their blog page - The Jolly Jabber -

I always love to hear from my readers so why don't you let me know what you would do with this collection if it was in your stash.....
Happy Stashing,



Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment

Looking Forward.....

As I sit here and dust off the cobwebs to my tiny ghost town of a blog, I am excited to make a fresh start and slowly get back to what...