Sunday, October 6, 2013

Stash it Sunday ~ Week 26

I'm back!!!!!! 

Without depressing everyone over the details I got sick again and was forced to take some time away for the most part. However I am feeling better and getting back to what I love.

I can't wait to kick things off with the most amazing sponsor in the world!!!!! That's right, were headed over to..............




 


This past week I have been watching the leaves change colors and we had some beautiful fall weather. When I saw the Owls Collection by Timeless Treasures I just new I had to share. This collection has so many things that I love .......... OWLS for one, haha. But I love chevron print and polka dots. I would love to make a lovely fall lap quilt with this collection. 





  

For the bargain of the week collection I picked out Jet Set Vroom by Lesley Grainger Design. This 7 fat quarters and one 36" piece collection is $19.50 regularly 32.50. This collection would be great for any little boy. I know my little guy would love this collection. 



If you haven't had the pleasure then make sure you stop in and see all the amazing collections that Fat Quarter Shop has to offer. The site is neatly organized so you can find exactly the style of fabric you are looking for.


 The Fat quarter shop can be found on Facebook and you can also follow them on their blog page - The Jolly Jabber -

I always love to hear from my readers so why don't you let me know what you would do with this collection if it was in your stash.....
Happy Stashing,



Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment

Looking Forward.....

As I sit here and dust off the cobwebs to my tiny ghost town of a blog, I am excited to make a fresh start and slowly get back to what...