Monday, April 15, 2013

Glam up your style with clay





 Lately you may have noticed that Smalltown Dreamz has expended to making buttons. Well I have to admit I love working with the clay and decided why stop at buttons.



So we came out with a new line that is sure to glam up those pretty little ears of yours or your sweet little girls. These earrings are the perfect handmade Mother's Day Gift. The earrings are made with 100% Hypo-Allergenic Post and Clutch.





There are several sets available and ready to ship in our ETSY Shop.

 If you would like to custom order a set to match your favorite outfit then contact me on either FB, Etsy or by email.


You can also order your earrings in 4 different glow in the dark colors. (Green, Blue, Orange, or White)








Happy Crafting

Stephanie




1 comment:

  1. These are so pretty! Love the blog makeover too! Very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment

Looking Forward.....

As I sit here and dust off the cobwebs to my tiny ghost town of a blog, I am excited to make a fresh start and slowly get back to what...