Saturday, March 2, 2013

A New Adventure



It is hard to believe that just a little over a year ago Smalltown Dreamz was nothing more than an idea floating around in my head. There have been many changes over this past year as we have grown and with now reaching to over 1000 Facebook fans it is time that we grow a little more.

Smalltown Dreamz is now part of the Mad Mad Makers Team From the website Mad Mad me. I can't even tell you how excited I am about this awesome opportunity. The Mad Mad Makers are an amazing group of ladies that make and sell their handmade items. You can find this network of shops in the Mad Mad Marketplace.



I never knew you could fit so much talent in one spot. It truly is amazing to see all the beautiful items that everyone makes. If you are interested in finding out more information on how to join the Mad Mad Makers you can find more details here.




I have recently updated my ETSY Shop and will be adding new products all month long. Here is just a preview of what is new.





Thank you to everyone for all your love and support and I look forward to sharing more of my crafting adventures with you.


Happy Crafting
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment

Looking Forward.....

As I sit here and dust off the cobwebs to my tiny ghost town of a blog, I am excited to make a fresh start and slowly get back to what...