Sunday, February 24, 2013

Stash it Sunday ~ Week 8


Welcome to Stash it Sunday!!!



March 2nd is Dr. Seuss  Birthday and I wanted to dedicate today's Stash it Sunday to a collection not only that I LOVE but I recently picked up about a month ago. I picked it up from my favorite fabric shop


 

The Dr. Seuss Earth Lorax Organic Fat Quarter Bundle by Robert Kaufman Fabrics is a fun play on a classic child book The Lorax. My family is a big fan of anything Dr. Seuss. I just love the earthy tones. I am definitely planning on making a quilt out of this collection. 

Added to Stash Jan 2013    Earth Lorax Organic Fat Quarter Bundle Dr. Seuss Enterprises for Robert Kaufman Fabrics

This is a definite must have for any Seuss Fan.  This bundle is currently on sale for $23.00 a bundle. That is 50% off!!!!  If you haven't had the pleasure of seeing all the amazing collections that Fat Quarter Shop has to offer than you really must take a peak. The site is neatly organized so you can find exactly the style of fabric you are looking for.




 The Fat quarter shop can be found on Facebook and you can also follow them on their blog page - The Jolly Jabber -

I always love to hear from my readers so why don't you let me know what you would do with this collection if it was in your stash.....

Happy Stashing,

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment

Looking Forward.....

As I sit here and dust off the cobwebs to my tiny ghost town of a blog, I am excited to make a fresh start and slowly get back to what...