Sunday, February 10, 2013

Stash It Sunday ~ Week 6




Welcome to Stash it Sunday


Ever since my Husband and I met, camping and fishing,  has always been a staple in our relationship. This week we bought our first pop-up camper. I don't think we have ever been so excited for spring to come. So for this weeks Stash it Sunday, it was only fitting that I showed you one of my favorite "camping themed collections". I really do think it's fitting for the occasion. Lets welcome Julie with....


It this not one of the most adorable collections for any camping lover out there?!? This collection is called "Roughing it" by Laurie Wisbrun. You can find it in either Nature or Retro. I personally love the "Nature" colorway. 

There are so many cute things that you can make with this collection. You could make matching pajama bottoms for the whole family to wear while sitting around the campfire, or even make a lovely quilt to cuddle up with while you are sleeping in your camper or tent. 



Roughing It - Half Yard Bundle Complete Collection    Intrepid Thread


I think this is a must have for any outdoor camping family. I am a big fan of Julie's I think she has great taste in the collections she picks out for her shop. Stop by her shop to see all the beautiful collections that fill her store. The Intrepid Thread is not only an online store. If you live in Milpitas, CA area you can visit her brick and mortar store as well. You can also follow Julie on her Blog or on her Facebook Fan Page. 

I love to hear from my readers...What would you make with this collection?


Happy Crafting,
Stephanie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment

Looking Forward.....

As I sit here and dust off the cobwebs to my tiny ghost town of a blog, I am excited to make a fresh start and slowly get back to what...