Sunday, February 3, 2013

Stash it Sunday ~ Week 5



Yup its that time of the week. Stash it Sunday. We have been doing these segments for a month now and I am in online heaven by all the amazing collections I have seen while searching for my favorites to share with all of you. Over the past month I have picked up a total of 9 yards of fabric. Most of which was on sale but 9 yards is a great add into any stash. Most of the fabric picked up last month was for the 2 Dr Seuss quilts that I am making.

Anyway February is a new month so lets see what awesome collections I can find. For Starters I stopped back by one of my favorite shops, Sky Reve Fabrics. Natasha has some incredible taste when picking out collections for her shop.




I would also like to add that she not only sells fabric but she has some amazing deals on patterns as well. So I love things with rainbows on them. Not so much with things that are blown out entirely in the rainbow colors. But rainbow accents. Who doesn't smile when they see a rainbow. Keeping that in mind I have to show you this ADORABLE Collection called Raining Rainbows by Anthology Fabrics

Raining Rainbows Half Yard Bundle, $23.75

When I see this collection I see a cute little apron or a skirt for a little girl. You could even use the Raindrops in White, Dots in Grey and the Dot Stripes in Pink for an awesome tote bag for yourself. Really the ideas are endless. I know I would LOVE to get even a couple pieces from this collection.

If you haven't stopped in she always has great deals and amazing shipping prices. You can also hear about her great deals and offers on her Facebook Page. Free Fabric Friday is just one awesome deals that she does for her readers. I have been fortunate enough to win that once so make sure you go fan her you could be next.

I always love to hear from my readers so why don't you let me know what you would do with this collection if it was in your stash.....



Happy Stashing

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment

Looking Forward.....

As I sit here and dust off the cobwebs to my tiny ghost town of a blog, I am excited to make a fresh start and slowly get back to what...