Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Clover Heart Pom Pom Maker Video Tutorial




Last week on Facebook I asked you if you would be interested in a seeing a video tutorial on how to accomplish making your heart pom pom actual look like a heart. Well the video is finished and I can't wait to share with you. I hope that it's helpful. This is technically my very first real full tutorial besides a video I did to explain a stitch in a pattern that I did a while back. I have to admit my screen presence will most likely not get me nominated for an award however you will get the point.

I really hope this video helps you create your heart pom pom using your clover heart pom pom maker. This tutorial will work for both the large and the small pom pom makers. ENJOY!!






I would love to hear your thoughts and to find out if this video was a helpful.


Happy Crafting,
Stephanie

3 comments:

  1. Very Cute!! :) Have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

    Brenda
    <a href="http://www.chattingoverchocolate.blogspot.com</a>ChattingOverChocolate.blogspot.com</a>

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely!Thanks so much for sharing the great video! Would love to have you visit me sometime.
    Have a fabulous week!
    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! My daughter would love this heart...my cat too:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment

Looking Forward.....

As I sit here and dust off the cobwebs to my tiny ghost town of a blog, I am excited to make a fresh start and slowly get back to what...