Thursday, January 3, 2013

Welcome to 2013



Welcome to 2013

First I would like to say that I am sorry that I am a few days behind. I fell very ill over the holiday season, but I am starting to feel better today and wanted to take a minute to just let you know what to expect coming up in the near future.


1. I am looking to fill 4 feature spots a month There will be 2 spots a month available for crochet/knitting features and 2 spots a month for sewing/quilting features. These feature spots will take place on Feature me Fridays!! If you are interested in filling one of these spots please either message me on FB or email me at smalltowndreamz@gmail.com 

What I will need from you:

-Your Name
-Your Website/Blog Url
-A few good quality photos of the project
-A small bio about yourself/business and what inspired you to create your item.
-If you used a pattern made by a designer that is not yourself please include the designers name as well.
-Any other links that you would like added.

***optional a photo of yourself or a image of your logo.

(If I can fill a spot for one or the other and their are spots to fill up I will pull people from the other category to fill those empty spots. )

2. I also being having a weekly linky fiber party. You will be able to link up anything using yarn and fabric. Weekly link ups will take place every Monday. I will have the blog buttons available on the first weekly link up. I will be picking some of my favorites from each week to feature the following linky party.



I will be adding some other things through the year as they come up. I look forward to sharing all my new projects with you.

If you get a moment hop on over to my sister site KiKi Love Creations and check out the Shadow Box Valentines Day Cards I made.


Happy Crafting
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment

Looking Forward.....

As I sit here and dust off the cobwebs to my tiny ghost town of a blog, I am excited to make a fresh start and slowly get back to what...