Sunday, January 20, 2013

Stash it Sunday Week 3






Welcome to Stash it Sunday!!!

Now that I can actually have the time to sit down and sew or crochet I have an all new appreciation for the holidays. Valentine's Day included. I no longer see holidays as just a holiday. Now I see them as colors, inspiration, a reason to just do what I want, how I want. Being able to do my crafts gives me a freedom to express my feelings and emotions. Lately with Valentine's Day coming up I just can not get enough of the pink, reds, grays and those gorgeous aqua blues. 









This week we stopped at Southern Fabric. I just recently found them online and they have some amazing collection you have to check out. Here is one that I fell in love with. This collection is called "FLIRT". It's designed by Sandy Gervais with Moda Fabrics. OOOHHH I would love to get my hands on this. The bright  boldness of it just screams to be made into Lovely Throw Blanket or Lap Quilt.

  

Flirt Layer Cake, Moda, 17700LC, Sandy Gervais



 Southern Fabric can be found on Facebook and you can also follow them on their blog page

I always love to hear from my readers so why don't you let me know what you would do with this collection if it was in your stash.....




Happy Stashing,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment

Looking Forward.....

As I sit here and dust off the cobwebs to my tiny ghost town of a blog, I am excited to make a fresh start and slowly get back to what...