Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Fleece Winter Hats


I just had to share with you some photos that were taken of a beautiful baby girl modeling some fleece hats that I made this past December. I just love the work that Eisells Imagery does. She has an amazing talent behind that camera.

The first is the White Ultra Plush Fleece Hat. This is a beanie style hat that I had created the pattern for myself. You can actually read up on it from a post I did a while back. You can purchase this hat in my ETSY Shop


Next we have this adorable Blue Snowflake Ultra Plush Fleece Hat. This is the same style beanie hat. . You can purchase this hat in my ETSY Shop









Last but not least here is a sneak peak at some headbands that are coming to my shop soon .






Another big thank you to Eisells Imagery for the Beautiful photos.


Happy Crafting

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lovely, I'm your new follower from Linky Party.
    Love your awesome blog. Feel free to check out & follow my blog @ www.revampspunkyrena.com
    xoxo
    Rena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment

Looking Forward.....

As I sit here and dust off the cobwebs to my tiny ghost town of a blog, I am excited to make a fresh start and slowly get back to what...