Saturday, December 29, 2012

Coming Soon in 2013



The Princess Hair Piece

This past fall and then again in Dec. I was asked to make a Rapunzel hair piece for 2 of my friends daughters. Since I don't have a little girl I usually get all giddy when I get asked to make something for one. I just love how they turned out. I was even more excited when one of those friends is a photographer and I had asked her if she would be so kind to take a couple photos for me to share. So I want to give a HUGE THANK YOU to Leslie with Eisells Imagery for the beautiful photos. She does some amazing work. If you get a chance stop by her Facebook page and take a look.

The actual head piece is made custom to your child's head size and height. This particular piece had a finishing length of almost 4 ft long. The flowers are secured in with a strong fabric glue. You can also get the hair piece in black, dark brown, light brown, or yellow, with your choice of flower colors. They will also come in 2 sizes one that will almost go to the floor and one that will go just paste the waist line.

They will be featured as Princess Hair Pieces so that every little girl can  have her own long thick princess hair. The hair pieces are made from 100% acrylic yarn. However you can make a special request for another type of yarn.
 I am taking pre-orders so if you wish to order your princess hair piece now please email me or message me on FB and I will get your order started. Otherwise look for these in my ETSY Shop coming in Spring of 2013!!!!


Happy Crafting,
Smalltown Mama




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment

Looking Forward.....

As I sit here and dust off the cobwebs to my tiny ghost town of a blog, I am excited to make a fresh start and slowly get back to what...