Friday, December 21, 2012

A very WHITE Christmas!!!


My Winter Wonderland!!!





There is the most amazing sound of crisp silence after a snowstorm. You step outside in the early brisk morning and gaze upon the freshly fallen untouched snow that has blanketed your town. I think it is one of the most beautiful things to see. However the beauty comes to end when the clean up starts. HAHA. Now we are trying to dig ourselves out of 16 inches of snow. Well I should say the hubby is digging us out.

As things resume back to normal with the hustle and bustle of the last minute Christmas shopping, gift wrapping, and cookie making I sit here and wish I could go back to those few minutes I stood at the door this morning gazing upon the angelic beauty that will now give us our White Christmas. It has been many years since we have had a white Christmas like this. I look forward to watching my little one play outside during his first official Christmas Break.

This past year has been an amazing year. Earlier this month Smalltown Dreamz Celebrated its 1 year Anniversary. I can't believe how much writing for my 2 blogs has changed my life. It has been the most positive and rewarding thing I think I have ever done for myself, however without the love and support of my fans I honestly think this wouldn't have been possible. So for that I wanted to thank you.

I can't wait to see what 2013 will bring. Here is what you can expect to see from me.

New Projects
New Patterns
More Giveaways and so much MORE!!!!!





I hope that you and your families have an amazing Christmas and Holiday Season!!

Happy Crafting
Smalltown Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment

Looking Forward.....

As I sit here and dust off the cobwebs to my tiny ghost town of a blog, I am excited to make a fresh start and slowly get back to what...