Sunday, November 4, 2012

Medium and Large Pumpkin Release

It's November and any of you are like me..... you start thinking about THANKSGIVING!!





Some of you might be hosting Thanksgiving this year and thinking to yourself. What neat decorations can I fill my house with. Well with enough time to make a couple for yourself why not think about some of these elegant pumpkins.

That's right the elegant pumpkin pattern has been released!

 This is a double pack pattern. The PDF will include the patterns for both the medium and large pumpkins for $5.70.(US Dollars)

These pumpkins are sure to make any room look elegant.






This Pattern is sold in the following shops


Ravelry (Coming Soon)
Craftsy (Coming Soon)




Below are other examples of the finished pattern.




 






Happy Crafting,

Smalltown Mama

1 comment:

  1. I bought the written pattern but I also need the video tutorial ,but I don't seem to be able to get it. How can I get it?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment

Looking Forward.....

As I sit here and dust off the cobwebs to my tiny ghost town of a blog, I am excited to make a fresh start and slowly get back to what...