Saturday, July 7, 2012

Saturday Summertime Highlights #3





Oh my gosh it is definitely summer out there. Wisconsin has been hitting records all week with highs of 105 and 100% humidity. These are the days that I have to be grateful that I have air conditioners.


Speaking of HOT Temperatures my friend Heather over at Heather's Haven has on awesome idea for oven hot pads using nothing but scrap material. Oh and I might add look at these fiery summer colors. I met Heather through FB in one of my local FB Buy/Sell groups. I love the work that she does and she dabbles in many of the same things that I do.



This summer seems to be all about the bright and the bold and I am loving it. These bright colors are so cheerful and can always brighten up your day.  Make sure you go check out Heather's Blog to see what else she has been up to. 





On another note the first section of the Tetris Crochet-A-Long will be released this Monday 7/9/2012. Also make sure you are a fan of this blog on FB because I will be putting up a sign up sheet on my FB fan page so that everyone participating in the Crochet-A-Long can be added to the pattern help group. The sign-up sheet and the help group will remain open until the end of the Crochet-A-Long. If you have any further questions or are interested in becoming a sponsor please email me at smalltowndreamz@gmail.com

Thank you again for stopping by this week for Saturday Summertime Highlights. We will see you again next week. I always love to hear from my readers. What do you do with all your scrap fabric?
If you have an item that you would like to see featured during our summer feature event then please email me at smalltowndreamz@gmail.com   Subject "Summertime Highlights" 



Happy Crafting






1 comment:

  1. thank you so much for the nice comments and highlights. Love seeing what your up to:)

    Heather
    http://nightdreamer371.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment

Looking Forward.....

As I sit here and dust off the cobwebs to my tiny ghost town of a blog, I am excited to make a fresh start and slowly get back to what...