Thursday, July 5, 2012

Fireworks on the Lake












So I had to share a few photos of our night. We did a last minute change up from our normal 4th of July events and went north and to the lake. This summer in Wisconsin like most states has reached record highs. Last night was no different, however where we went it was 13 degrees cooler. After we left and started driving home within 10 miles the temperature had rose 10 degrees.

Here are some of my favorite photos of the night. I hope you enjoy.


We went to a Beach in Shyboygon,WI. They shot the fireworks off from the boat harbor. It truly made for a beautiful scene. I love this area of Lake Michigan and from Spring-Fall we take the 35 Min drive up Interstate 43 and enjoy the day.





























I hope you enjoyed the photos. I always love to hear from my readers. So what did you do for the 4th?


Happy Crafting!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment

Looking Forward.....

As I sit here and dust off the cobwebs to my tiny ghost town of a blog, I am excited to make a fresh start and slowly get back to what...